To Kill a Mockingbird
MEMBER: THE BROADWAY COLLECTION
On October 5, Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird is back, with Jeff Daniels* returning as Atticus Finch, and Celia Keenan-Bolger reprising her Tony Award®-winning performance as Scout.
Inspired by Lee’s own childhood in Alabama, To Kill a Mockingbird features one of literature’s towering symbols of integrity and righteousness in the character of Atticus Finch, based on Lee’s own father. The character of Scout, based on herself, has come to define youthful innocence – and its inevitable loss – for generation after generation of readers around the world.
Broadway’s landmark production returns. Tickets are now on sale for “the miracle that is ‘Mockingbird’ on Broadway” (Rolling Stone).“A game-changing ‘Mockingbird,’ genuinely radical and pulsing with relevance. It has the capacity to change how we see this story for good.” – Chris Jones, Chicago Tribune
* Jeff Daniels will appear as Atticus Finch from October 5, 2021 through January 2, 2022.
Casting for Atticus Finch beginning January 5 will be announced at a later date.
Recommended for 12 +
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Approximately 2 hours and 35 minutes, including intermission
Performances begin promptly. There is no late seating.
On Sale Through
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.