Tina – The Tina Turner Musical
MEMBER: THE BROADWAY COLLECTION
Tina – The Tina Turner Musical is now on Broadway.
From humble beginnings in Nutbush, Tennessee, to her transformation into the global Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll, Tina Turner didn’t just break the rules, she rewrote them. This new stage musical, presented in association with Tina Turner herself, reveals the untold story of a woman who dared to defy the bounds of her age, gender and race.
Please Note: Adrienne Warren is scheduled to perform as Tina Turner Tuesday through Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees through October 31, 2021.
Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform as Tina Turner for the Wednesday and Saturday matinee performances through October 31, 2021. Beginning November 2, 2021, she will perform as Tina Turner Tuesday through Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees.
Due to the nature of live theater, we are unable to guarantee the presence of any particular cast members at a specific show.
Recommended for 14 +
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
2 hours and 45 minutes,
On Sale Through
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.