The Play That Goes Wrong
The time is right to see The Play That Goes Wrong, Broadway’s funniest and longest-running play!
Welcome to opening night of The Murder at Haversham Manor where things are quickly going from bad to utterly disastrous. With an unconscious leading lady, a corpse that can’t play dead, and actors who trip over everything (including their lines), come see why Ben Brantley of The New York Times calls The Play That Goes Wrong “A gut-busting hit!”
This Olivier Award-winning comedy is a hilarious hybrid of Monty Python and Sherlock Holmes. It’s “a riotous explosion of comedy!” (The Daily Beast) and “tons of fun for all ages!” (HuffPost). Cindy Adams of the New York Post has just one word for you: “Go!” Get tickets now – it would be WRONG to wait!
Recommended for 8 +
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
2 hours, including one intermission
On Sale Through
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.