The Lion King
MEMBER: THE BROADWAY COLLECTION
Feel the joy. Feel the thrill. Feel alive… at The Lion King.
Experience the stunning artistry, the unforgettable music and the exhilarating choreography of this musical theater phenomenon—one of the most awe-inspiring productions ever brought to life on stage. A remarkable tale of hope and adventure, The Lion King has found its way into the hearts of millions. As The New York Times says, “There is simply nothing else like it.”
Winner of six Tony Awards® including Best Musical, Disney’s The Lion King showcases the talents of one of the most acclaimed creative teams on Broadway. Tony Award-winning director Julie Taymor reimagines the popular story using some of the theater’s most extraordinary stagecraft. The Lion King also features the exceptional work of Tony Award-winning choreographer Garth Fagan and a magnificent score crafted by the Tony Award-winning songwriting team of Elton John and Tim Rice.
Now is the time to join the circle of life at The Lion King, The Award-Winning Best Musical, playing on Broadway eight times a week at the Minskoff Theatre.
The Lion King is intended for guests 6 and up.
Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted.
All guests must have a ticket.
2 hours and 30 minutes, including one intermission
On Sale Through
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.