The Gazillion Bubble Show
Gazillion Bubble Show is the most unbubblievable show in the world! Bubble lovers of all ages are delighted with an incredibubble experience, awashed with a bubble tide, and perhaps even find themselves INSIDE a bubble. Mind-blowing bubble magic, spectacular laser lighting effects, and momentary soapy masterpieces will make you smile, laugh, and feel like a kid again. You have to experience it to bubblieve it!
“Dazzling succession of bubbles in mind-blowing configurations!” – Time Out NY
In addition to seeing the show, Group Birthday Experience packages are also offered to make for an unforgettabubble birthday with a group of 10 or more of your friends and family! When purchasing a package with your group’s tickets, the birthday honoree is guaranteed to go on stage to be a part of the show and the entire group gets a Meet & Greet with the performer, discounts on merchandise, and much more. Birthday honorees must be at least 4 years old.
Birthday package rates (tickets to the performance and gratuity not included):
Small Package: (up to 12 guests) $300
Medium Package: (up to 25 guests) $400
Large Package: (up to 50 guests) $500
Extra Large Package: (51 to 100 guests) $600
Group Birthday Experiences require at least 17 days advance purchase.
For more information, call 1-866-6 GAZ TIX (1-866-642-9849). To book your birthday experience select your ticket quantity AND one birthday package (small, medium, large, or extra large) below to request with the theatre. Please note that there are two costs associated with the Group Birthday Experience – the birthday package and the tickets to the performance.
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.