MEMBER: THE BROADWAY COLLECTION
Jersey Boys: The Tony, Grammy and Olivier Award winning smash hit musical!
Jersey Boys is the behind-the-music story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. They were just four guys from Jersey, until they sang their very first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard… and the radio just couldn’t get enough of. But while their harmonies were perfect on stage, off stage it was a very different story — a story that has made them an international sensation all over again.
Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in the Tony Award®-winning true-life musical phenomenon, Jersey Boys. From the streets of New Jersey to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, this is the musical that’s just too good to be true.
FEATURING THE LEGENDARY TOP TEN HITS:
“Sherry” • “Big Girls Don’t Cry” • “Walk Like A Man” • “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” • “December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)”
Jersey Boys is directed by Des McAnuff, with book by Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice, music by Bob Gaudio and lyrics by Bob Crewe.
“Too good to be true! It’s terrific! The cast is plain wonderful. The book is as tight and absorbing as an Arthur Miller play. Jersey Boys is a show dynamically alive in music while, as a drama, it catches the very texture, almost the actual smell, of its time.”- Clive Barnes, New York Post
“The crowd goes wild. I’m talking about the real crowd at the August Wilson Theatre, who seem to have forgotten what year it is or how old they are. And everything that had led up to that curtain call feels as real and vivid as the sting of your hands clapping together.” – Ben Brantley, The New York Times
“Oh, what a fantastic night you’ll have! A phenomenal hit, with more show-stopping hit songs than any new show on Broadway. It’s impossible not to love Jersey Boys and this amazing cast. A spectacular, behind-the-scenes tell-all pop musical.” –Pat Collins, UPN 9 TV
May be inappropriate for 12 and under. (Contains strong language.)
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission
On Sale Through
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.