Diana The Musical
MEMBER: THE BROADWAY COLLECTION
DIANA: The Musical tells the story of one of the most beloved women of modern times.
Engaged to a prince she barely knows, 19-year old Diana Spencer is thrust onto the world stage and, overnight, becomes the most famous woman in the world. As she struggles to navigate her way within the rigid structure of the royal family, Princess Diana finds herself trapped in a loveless marriage, eventually finding her voice by devoting herself to those in need. Forced to endure a media spotlight brighter than the world has ever known, Princess Diana defies all expectations to emerge as her own woman and create a legacy that will endure forever.
Written by Tony® winners Joe DiPietro and David Bryan, with direction by Tony® winner Christopher Ashley, choreography by Olivier Award winner Kelly Devine and musical supervision and arrangements by Olivier Award winner Ian Eisendrath, DIANA: The Musical celebrates the life of Princess Diana and the light of her legacy that continues to shine across the world.
Recommended for 10 +
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
2 hours and 15 minutes, including intermission
On Sale Through
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.