Dear Evan Hansen
MEMBER: THE BROADWAY COLLECTION
Dear Evan Hansen, the winner of six Tony Awards including Best Musical, is the deeply personal and profoundly contemporary musical about life and the way we live it.
A letter that was never meant to be seen, a lie that was never meant to be told, a life he never dreamed he could have. Evan Hansen is about to get the one thing he’s always wanted: a chance to finally fit in.
“One of the most remarkable shows in musical theater history.” – The Washington Post
Hailed by critics and audiences alike, Dear Evan Hansen features a book by Tony Award® winner Steven Levenson, a score by Academy Award® winners Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, and direction by four time Tony Award® nominee Michael Greif.
“A gorgeous musical for anyone with a beating heart.” – The New York Times
“Dear Evan Hansen, thanks for finding us. We’ve been waiting for a musical like you.- Time Magazine
“A transformative, original and thrillingly emotional new musical that delivers a direct jolt to the heart. It sweeps you up in raw emotion like no other show on Broadway.”- Time Out NY
“That rare show that connects and enlightens all of us! As deeply universal and utterly compelling as anything you’re likely to see on stage.” – NY1
“An inspirational anthem resonating on Broadway and beyond. Dear Evan Hansen is a message of hope shining on center stage for all to see.” – NBC Nightly News
”More and more ingenious with each viewing, Dear Evan Hansen is more hopefully than ever.“ – The New York Times
May be inappropriate for 12 and under. (Strong language; subject matter.)
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
2 hours and 35 minutes, including 1 intermission
Latecomers may not be seated immediately. Patrons arriving after the performance has begun will be seated at the discretion of management.
On Sale Through
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.