MEMBER: THE BROADWAY COLLECTION
Phone rings, door chimes, in comes Company! Tony Award and Grammy Award winner Katrina Lenk and two-time Tony Award and two-time Grammy Award winner Patti LuPone join forces in Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s groundbreaking musical comedy. It’s Bobbie’s 35th birthday party, and all her friends keep asking, why isn’t she married? As Bobbie searches for answers, she discovers why being single and being married in 21st-century New York could drive a person crazy.
Two-time Tony Award-winning director Marianne Elliott (War Horse, Curious Incident, Angels in America) helms this revelatory new production. Company features Stephen Sondheim’s award-winning songs “You Could Drive a Person Crazy,” “The Ladies Who Lunch,” “Side by Side by Side” and the iconic “Being Alive.” So come back to Broadway and celebrate those good and crazy people in our lives.
We’ll be so glad to see you.
Recommended for 8 +
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission
On Sale Through
Vaccination and Mask Requirements
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.