A Sherlock Carol
Catch the holiday spirit with off Broadway’s new take on a Christmas tradition – A Sherlock Carol.
Two beloved classic tales. One thrilling new mystery. A Sherlock Carol is a heartwarming holiday production for all ages—and a theatrical experience you’ll never forget!
Reunite with the characters you love from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Charles Dickens, now brought together in a story of intrigue and suspense, with a helping of holiday cheer. When a grown-up Tiny Tim asks Sherlock Holmes to investigate the peculiar death of Ebenezer Scrooge, the Great Detective must use his tools of deduction to get to the bottom of the crime. But it is a dark and treacherous Christmas Eve, and once again the holiday is haunted by the spirits of the past, present and future.
Don’t miss the mystery of the season, live on stage for a strictly limited engagement. Share the holiday spirit and give the gift of A Sherlock Carol!
Recommended for 11 +
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes, including intermission
For performances through October 31, 2021:
- MASKS REQUIRED: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- VACCINATIONS REQUIRED: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
- Children under 12 and people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination may show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
- Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.